วันเสาร์ที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Zojirushi Indoor Electric Grill


This is a good size, easy to draw 1-4 people who cook a lot of 92 items, depending on need. 3 I once managed a good rib eye size. I cook a steak. Hi, looking for food all the time you both. I set the oven in the unit, if more smokers. Uniform heating of the summit to draw the fire burn the skin and are unable to determine.'s Suction box, I can use the grill marks and was rewarded. nonstick food is very good. Less weight and had a strong plate of paint. Or any other paint is not considered a weakness. Compared to the size of the unit close to other expensive, but I think it is worth buying.



I'm a fan grill, but the good food, food'm pissed off at the bottom of the open type of grill marks is not good. 92 The advantages of cooking food, juice for you to hit the fan is baked into the hole. Grilling later.

If sufficient water to drip pan or line with me, you can easily draw the cleaning. Nonstick surface is to clean the cover at the bottom of the news.

I'm with Steven Raichlen's indoor sources, I would never really made a fresh chicken can be restored. Book by draw to draw Paillards have been using in the recipe. I grilled chicken breasts can be used to set up 92 hi. And again, they cook very quickly. They actually scored 92.

A plate of kebabs in the top 10 on the top, and even more. You can also have a nice little bit of space left between the top of the grill kebabs, but I've found works. Cooking food kebabs too.

It is a good product and recommended it nanyi and I think I can live again.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น