วันเสาร์ที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sanyo HPS-SG2 Indoor Barbeque Grill Nonstick Cooking Surface



He is large and Sanyo Electric has a large screen, just great, but my kitchen counter. (This is me in the right ventricle, a large project) However, my kitchen is just right for this baby.

This is a little less power than older models, like the heat is actually a little faster. I (and a deep groove, a good rim around the edge), the surface of the mask design, such as those from the design of larger units. Tray as the water is black instead of aluminum me, and it is easier to remove the water (1 / 2 is used to reduce a small amount of smoke pouring cups of water).

Routine my cooking, the tray, spray a little canola oil and grill, 1 / 2 cup, pour water, before the high heat about 3 minutes maximum, and then slap a steak seasoning on the control set, hamburgers, chicken, ribs, and grilled. I have some good from each side to finish cooking slowly to allow the heat down and burn marks are cooked on the grill, depending on the thickness of the project. My first attempt, T - It was a steak bone, was the best!

After the food is, I can turn the heat control. Clean up, put it back in a couple of the amount of dripping wet paper towels on the grill surface minute thermal control power supply. When steam begins to rise during the wet towel, I have power, just closed, and the same paper towel, then wipe clean the grill is very easy to clean.

Ataturk and the burning and open flame of fire charcole good effort, but rather something like, or indoors, this dish is very, very well.

And my speed below a preheated Splatters recommended to cover with foil to keep grilled foods. I would like to work, the idea can take a shallow metal tray disposable foil sizes to match the grill lid to use as they seem.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น